Counterfeit Banknote Detector EC350 EURO
- Automatic currency verification.
- Longitudinally feeding in all positions.
- Choice of banknote input and output: rear and front
- Count the number of bills introduced, value them or add all the amounts of the bills introduced.
- Authenticates each bill, rejecting counterfeits by means of beeps
- Large LCD blue background and digits display simple and clear information about the bills introduced, in both units and individual and cumulative value
- Energy saving function
- Power Saving Mode: If 30 seconds go by without any operation, the LCD light goes off. It is reactivated when new banknotes are introduced.
- Detection speed: 0.5 seconds per note.
- It is equipped with the latest detection technology using comparative analysis of different digital security systems with 100% BCE reliability approved:
– MG: Magnetic Ink Detection.
– MT: Detection of Security Thread and Magnetic Codes.
– IR: Detection Inks / Infrared Brands.
– 2D: Detecting bill dimension.
– UV: Ultraviolet Detector .
– Checking the paper characteristics.
– Automatic currency.
– Banknotes can be loaded longitudinally in all positions.
- Checking each bill, rejecting counterfeits. Returns the warning ticket detected by acoustic sound, light and video display signals.
- is upgradable via USB cable and key. Stock updated for new notes of 5, 10, 20 and 50 €.
- Verification time: ~0,5 sec./ bill.
- Multifunctional display: simple and clear indications of the different functions.
- Signal Verification: Optical and acoustic.
- Power supply: DC 9V / 5W Battery (optional)
- Operating temperature: 0- 40
- Storage temperature: – 20- 70
- Ambient humidity: 25% 80% –
- Dimensions: 138 x 125 x 75 (mm)
- Net weight: 0.6kg
- Display: LCD type with blue backlight
- Power Source: DC 9V lithium battery 7.5vo (optional)
- Counting and detection speed: <0.5 second / note
- Power consumption: 5w
- Certification: European Institutions, Rhos, EC
Accessories included in this offer:
- AC/DC Adaptor