CDP 318 Precision & Endurance Coin Sorter and Counter
The CDP 318 Precision & Endurance Coin Sorter and Counter includes a batch mode function. This will allow you to count all the coins until there aren’t any left, or it will stop counting when you reach a limit, returning the rest of the coins to the hopper. Counting in batches improves efficiency by three.
It should be noted that this coin sorter and counter has been internally manufactured with maximum resistance metal components, offering a long life of use and requiring minimum maintenance.
You can also save and print the counting results using the optional printer available.
- Manufactured with internal components of the highest quality and resistance.
- Fast and accurate.
- With large backlit display for better viewing.
- With (optional) printer available to print counting results.
- Function allowing counting and sorting into separate boxes.
- Batch counting.
- Detailed report: number of coins depending on denomination, total value by denomination, grand total.
- The date and time can be programmed.
- Power connection: 100 – 240 V / 50 – 60 Hz
- Power consumption: max. 60 W
- Operating temperature: 0 ° C – 40 ° C
- Humidity: 30 – 75%
- Counting speed: approx. 500 coins per minute
- Hopper capacity: 1,000 coins
- Measurements: 394 x 370 x 376 mm
- Weight: 6.85 kg
Included in the box:
- CDP318 Precision & Endurance Coin Sorter and Counter
- Cleaning brush
- Power cable